Monday, August 16, 2010

Udonis Arrest: Heated Reactions

Haslem was arrested Sunday
for Marijuana possession.
Udonis Haslem was pulled over for speeding on Sunday afternoon and was later arrested for possession of marijuana. A search of his car yielded less than 20 grams. We can only speculate as to why the Miami Heat Forward would feel the need to drive under the influence. Perhaps he saw what Russell Westbrook was up to this weekend and decided he too had a serious snack attack. Haslem will be drug-tested and faces a maximum 5 year prison sentence.  


The Heat made quite a fuss about re-signing Haslem this summer to play alongside their newly minted triumvirate of LeBron, Chris Bosh and Dwyane Wade. Time will tell how this may or may not affect the Slumber Party Boys, but with not even a day gone by, everyone affiliated with the Miami Heat organization is speaking out on the issue. We've sorted through the numerous press conferences to bring you some of the thoughts of Udonis's colleagues and coworkers.

Erik Spoelstra
Head Coach


"I've never tried pot before. We watched a video on it in health class that said if we smoke dope we'll be homeless."

Pat Riley
Team President






"I knew I should never have hired my neighbor's kid to coach this team. This was totally his fault. I'm getting thirsty."






Eddie House
Guard





"Nice, I'll get more shots."






LeBron James
Forward





"Nice, I'll get more shots."







Chris Bosh
Forward




"Who saw Entourage last night!?!"






Carlos Arroyo
Guard


"I assume it would be inapproprate to remind you all that I just dropped a new reggaeton album?"


Zydrunas Ilgauskas
Center




"But... I was looking forward to playing back-up. My knees ...so tired."







Juwan Howard
Forward



"I swear guys, I'm ready to step in. I don't feel a day older than 36."





Mike Miller
Guard





"Damn that sucks. Now, who am I supposed to buy from?"







Mario Chalmers
Guard



"You guys aren't gonna make me change my number again, are you?"


Tim Hardaway
Former Heat Player








"Is he gay?"





Alonzo Mourning
Vice President of Player 
Programs and Development







"Go Hoyas!!"






Dwyane Wade
Guard







"I honestly don't even know who else is on this team."


Michael Beasley
Minnesota Timberwolves

3 comments:

  1. Chalmers can't even reach the microphone!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think we should have brought back the Spoelstache for this one. Might give Spoelstra a better idea of what his impending homelessness would look like.

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis