Friday, August 6, 2010

Top 5 Player Tweets of the Week - In Pictures!

From Skillanueva's half-time tweets to Gil's fateful outburst, we're keeping tabs on this whole Twitter thing. Each week we wade through the rants, shout outs and sheer insanity to bring you the best micro-blogging the NBA has to offer.

5. "AIRPLANE MODE BACK TO LA!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

- James Harden









4. "I call a pretty girl a "Fox", I say "jive" a lot, I call the police the "fuzz"....& I'm calm all the time. My shii is so 70s. #CatdaddyFresh"

- Chris Dougey-Roberts









3. "Dats what I thought jim rome dats what I thought.....I knew, we knew it bock bock bock bock tuk yur feathers n lol"

Shaquille O'Neal










2. "Just came from the park playin with the natives. They love black Americans. I'm going to the safari tomorrow. That will b fun. Want2 c simba"

- Mike James







1. "Felt crazy eatin at #Benihana's w/o my bro @BBROWNsix...we use to eat there every road trip...#BANGIN"

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis