Friday, February 25, 2011

In Memorium: NBA Power Couple Nate Robinson and Shaq Split

Shaq and Nate were Oprah and Gayle close.

Words cannot describe how sad I am right now. I've had a chance to sleep on the news that Nate Robinson and Shaq will no longer be playing together, both on the court and off, and I am still devastated. Nate Robinson and Shaq together was one of my favorite things ever. Ever, you guys.



Have you ever seen a love so true?

Who is going to throw food in Shaq's mouth while he sleeps? Who is going to run around in his shoes? Who is going to wear his shoes over another pair of his own shoes? Or put salt in his water? Or just genuinely piss him off for the fun of it?

No one, that's who.

Sorry, Nate, you can't leave.

My best case scenario is that Nike decides to do another viral video campaign with KD, but this time with Nate as his neighbor.  Or Nate at least tries to pull a few pranks.  But you and I both know that it will never be the same.

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis